Gyroworld!
BOO!
Gyroworld!
BOO!
Gyroworld!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gyroworld!

Ruled by the Lovely yet trustworthy LugiaPrincess!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
there is also a site named pokepros! look http://pokeprosforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum or there is also the awsome RPG! look at that! http://pokemonworldrpg.forumotion.com/
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Frist pokemon ever?
The Mystery Of My Dissapearing From GyroWorld.. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 4:03 am by Debbz

» adoption center
The Mystery Of My Dissapearing From GyroWorld.. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:59 am by Debbz

» Rise of EEVEE
The Mystery Of My Dissapearing From GyroWorld.. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:55 am by Debbz

» Debbz's shop of awesome sprites!
The Mystery Of My Dissapearing From GyroWorld.. EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:26 am by Debbz

» Rawr and stuff like that
The Mystery Of My Dissapearing From GyroWorld.. EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:20 am by Dilophoraptor

» HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
The Mystery Of My Dissapearing From GyroWorld.. EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 5:41 am by Debbz

» Shadow Moon Palace
The Mystery Of My Dissapearing From GyroWorld.. EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:37 am by ScytheShelled

» 3 word story
The Mystery Of My Dissapearing From GyroWorld.. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 5:28 am by ScytheShelled

» ok click this plz ,i thin it will ive me points
The Mystery Of My Dissapearing From GyroWorld.. EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:57 am by LugiaKing

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
word story
Affiliates
free forum

The Mystery Of My Dissapearing From GyroWorld.. M9lzdt

The Mystery Of My Dissapearing From GyroWorld..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shikute Zimeikato
Shikute Zimeikato

The Mystery Of My Dissapearing From GyroWorld.. Empty
PostSubject: The Mystery Of My Dissapearing From GyroWorld..   The Mystery Of My Dissapearing From GyroWorld.. EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Well first of all im gonna say sorry to all of my friends Sad cause I have be gone for a long time...its because my father still haven't pay the Broadband bill soo I will be occasionally come to GyroWorld..Oh and while I was gone im honing my skill of spriting Smile so...
Im looking foward to we meet again .....someday....
Back to top Go down
Sutoraikā
Rookie
Rookie
Sutoraikā

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery Of My Dissapearing From GyroWorld..   The Mystery Of My Dissapearing From GyroWorld.. EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 3:20 am

Hey Hey Hey Shikute!
This isn't a problem...Welcome Back to gyroworld!
And...you aren't the only one who become a better Spriter =D
Hope we see us in the Chat!
Back to top Go down
Shikute Zimeikato
Shikute Zimeikato

PostSubject: ...   The Mystery Of My Dissapearing From GyroWorld.. EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Hey everyone I have a good news! Very Happy Now my father has pay the bill and I can always come to GyroWorld again!!

I can't wait to meet with you guys again! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mystery Of My Dissapearing From GyroWorld..   The Mystery Of My Dissapearing From GyroWorld.. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mystery Of My Dissapearing From GyroWorld..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gyroworld! :: For Newbies and Basic Info :: New Users / Welcome :: Inactive or just back?-
Jump to: